Future DLC for Rome 2 TW?

Started by Gusington, February 01, 2014, 02:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

magnus

 Some one asked for some books on the Diadochi, here's a few.

The Wars of Alexander's Successors Volumes 1and 2. One is about the wars and one is about the battles.

Antigonus the one-eyed and the creation of the Hellenistic state.

Dividing the Spoils.

Pyrrhus, by Jeff Champion.

There is also another biography of Pyrrhus written about 20 years ago, it is supposed to be the best. Unfortunately it runs $200+.

Sorry for the delay in the list.

Nefaro

Quote from: Sir Slash on February 05, 2014, 02:09:05 PM
Hannibal or some of my old girlfriends. 8)

I had a girlfriend that kinda acted like Hannibal Lecter, at one point.  ???

Gusington

Got a Google Alert mentioning the Beasts of War DLC and it looks like it has something to do with the upcoming Warhammer TW...also, the Radious mod is now compatible with the newest patch.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on February 07, 2014, 02:59:08 PM
Got a Google Alert mentioning the Beasts of War DLC and it looks like it has something to do with the upcoming Warhammer TW...also, the Radious mod is now compatible with the newest patch.

I keep forgetting that they're creating a Warhammer Total War.  Hopefully it's in better release day shape.

Still crossing my fingers for a Successor War era add-on or standalone for Rome 2.  :D

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek


Nefaro

#36
Quote from: undercovergeek on February 07, 2014, 06:05:08 PM
which one?

Add-on or Standalone TW Diadochi Wars, that is. 

These are not the droids you're looking for.



undercovergeek

lol, sorry meant are you looking forward to DLC or Warhammer

Nefaro

Quote from: undercovergeek on February 07, 2014, 06:48:40 PM
lol, sorry meant are you looking forward to DLC or Warhammer

Probably Warhammer more but I'd be happy with either.  I'm curious as to how well they will do a non-historical setting.

undercovergeek

only the lore guys are going to get their pantys in a twist if something goes wrong

we need Sir Andrew for that!

Gusington

Diacochi Wars. But Warhammer too. Although I haven't heard anything on it...even if its going to be released this year, etc.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mikeck

Of course people are complaining "I don't want snakes and camels"..lol yeah, I don't either, it's dumb...so don't buy it. People act like its being forced on them. Kind of like the Aztec invasion DLC to Eu4 or Ck2...whichever one. Stupid idea so I didn't buy it. No point getting spun up
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

TheCommandTent

Quote from: mikeck on February 12, 2014, 08:57:54 PM
Of course people are complaining "I don't want snakes and camels"..lol yeah, I don't either, it's dumb...so don't buy it. People act like its being forced on them. Kind of like the Aztec invasion DLC to Eu4 or Ck2...whichever one. Stupid idea so I didn't buy it. No point getting spun up

See, that kind of thinking would require common sense which just seems to be completely lacking out on the interwebz. ::)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on February 12, 2014, 08:27:30 PM
GIG UH TY:

http://forums.totalwar.com/showthread.php/121456-Beasts-of-War-Pack-announced%21?p=1056343#post1056343


Wow.  Didn't see that coming.  Especially since the "Flaming Pig" types of units so often drew ridicule in the first RTW.   At least there is some basis for some of these like camels and elephants.  But there is some nutty stuff in there, so I wouldn't look at this DLC as being an all-round crowd pleaser.  ???