Panthers in Fog & Decisive Campaigns: Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris on Sale!

Started by spelk, February 17, 2014, 10:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Keunert

i am a total WtP fanboy. it is a great medium complexity wargame with a nice ui!
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

undercovergeek

Quote from: Keunert on February 17, 2014, 11:28:28 AM
i am a total WtP fanboy. it is a great medium complexity wargame with a nice ui!

im waiting for a warts and all, no holds barred Panthers in the Fog review by Star before buying

.....oh, wait

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

SgtRock

I would like to pick up Panthers in the Fog but, infantry is so small I can't see them any more, are their any mods that increase the size or make them more visible? I hope the new 3D CC game makes vehicles and infantry a lot larger.


GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Staggerwing

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 18, 2014, 09:07:39 PM
the game sucks and no to the enlarged sprites.

And that, folks, is the CC:PitF review we've been waiting for.
It's a good thing it wasn't rushed to publication but crafted lovingly until it was both as bold in scope yet still as nuanced as the first sip of a finest single malt rolling over one's taste buds.

:D
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Bison


GDS_Starfury

Ive been saying that for 14 months.  sometimes with multiple sentences.

even more rarely with punctuation and proper grammar.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Tuna

Bummer, I was interested in this one, because I am a CC fan.. But then Bulge one wouldn't let me finish my campaign, kept crashing on me.. so I gave up.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Slick Wilhelm


sandman2575

Quote from: Slick Wilhelm on February 20, 2014, 04:05:56 PM
Quote from: Keunert on February 17, 2014, 11:28:28 AM
i am a total WtP fanboy. it is a great medium complexity wargame with a nice ui!

+1

+2.  & Case Blue is even better.  But anyone interested should grab WtP on sale.  Terrific game.

mirth

Quote from: Staggerwing on February 18, 2014, 09:40:02 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 18, 2014, 09:07:39 PM
the game sucks and no to the enlarged sprites.

And that, folks, is the CC:PitF review we've been waiting for.
It's a good thing it wasn't rushed to publication but crafted lovingly until it was both as bold in scope yet still as nuanced as the first sip of a finest single malt rolling over one's taste buds.

:D

Alert Brant that Star's review is done and ready to be posted to the GH home page.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus