Hawken Open Beta is Live!

Started by RooksBailey, December 12, 2012, 10:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RooksBailey

There is a new $10 gate pack, so if you want in on this temporary closed Steam beta, now is a good time!  :)

http://steamcommunity.com/games/271290/announcements/detail/1697033460736047605

Prosk Recruitment Event

QuoteGreetings pilots!

Last week HAWKEN was released on Steam and the Nemesis Bundle became available for purchase but we have another huge weekend planned! We're releasing another bundle that players can purchase which will also provide immediate access to HAWKEN during this initial Early Access phase. In addition to this new bundle we are also hosting a Double XP Weekend and we're implementing a limited-time discount on the purchasing of Meteor Credits!

This weekend marks the release of our second bundle for HAWKEN under Steam's Early Access program. The Prosk Starter Bundle contains the Vanguard, Infiltrator and Sharpshooter mechs as well as an exclusive Prosk Pilot Emblem. Just like the Nemesis Bundle, purchasing the Prosk Starter Bundle will give players immediate access to HAWKEN during this initial Early Access phase. The Prosk Starter Bundle is priced at $20 USD, but will be available with an initial 50% discount for only $10 USD. This discount won't last forever, so take advantage of it while you can!

I don't have two of the mechs in my garage, so I think I am going to pony up the $10.  The Prosk Emblem is worth it alone.   ;D
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway