Main Menu

Free EU IV

Started by tgb, February 28, 2014, 06:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

tgb

Gamefly is giving away Steam activation codes for both EU IV and the pre-release bonus material: http://digital.gamefly.com/#!/pc/onsale?price=1&page=2

I have no idea how long this will last or how many keys they have to give out, so better get them while the getting is good.

tgb

Forget it.  I'm a dope.  Gamefly was offering me access to the key I received when I bought the game.

sandman2575

you know what they say --  'if it sounds too good to be true...'   :)

tgb

In my defense I hadn't had my coffee yet when I posted that.

sandman2575

Quote from: tgb on February 28, 2014, 10:13:31 AM
In my defense I hadn't had my coffee yet when I posted that.

As someone whose IQ fluctuates wildly depending on the amount (or lack) of caffeine in my body, I sympathize.   ;)

Martok

Damn tgb, you got my hopes up!  ;) 




Quote from: sandman2575 on February 28, 2014, 10:49:26 AM
Quote from: tgb on February 28, 2014, 10:13:31 AM
In my defense I hadn't had my coffee yet when I posted that.

As someone whose IQ fluctuates wildly depending on the amount (or lack) of caffeine in my body, I sympathize.   ;)
Hell, I'm not even considered to be sentient til I've had at least one can of the Nectar of the Gods Mountain Dew.  :P 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces