Ghost Recon Gunsmithing

Started by Jarhead0331, April 26, 2012, 05:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

This game is looking cooler...and cooler...and cooler.  Can't wait for release day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIWiD0Ci1kw
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


undercovergeek

in the absence of a monster PC i may have to rely on the ps3 version here - looking cool though, really cool

TheCommandTent

While I am not huge on FPSs this does look very interesting.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Mr. Bigglesworth

Quote from: TheCommandTent on April 26, 2012, 07:18:28 PM
While I am not huge on FPSs this does look very interesting.


I don't do FPSs any more. I have played every Ghost Recon as far as I know. Oh well, now I see I missed GR2 before AWF.
Is this a new game or an equipment addon?
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598