Future DLC for Rome 2 TW?

Started by Gusington, February 01, 2014, 02:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sir Slash

Wait until PETA hears about this. They'll be flinging PETA Pots at CA.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

undercovergeek

ahh i thought beasts of war had been confirmed as a slip of the button from the WH game - go snakes

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Gusington

It appears I am the only fan of this. Oh well.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

We still love you, Gus.  :)  Hug? 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mikeck

Well I tried to read the forum thread but it turned into a "patch 10 sucks" thread. News flash: ITS A BETA" people are offered the chance to at with a beta patch meaning it's not complete and has errors that need fixing....yet they complain that there are problems with the patch?? Yeah, that's why it's a beta patch.

Anyway, I think they did a good job with Caesar in Gaul so I will pick this one up. Not a big fan of pre Marius roman armies though. I like my Hollywood Romans
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Gusington

Me too but there is something about Carthage that makes me happy.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

see i knew youd come around in the end

Gusington

Come around? I've been here all along.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on March 13, 2014, 01:00:15 PM
Come around? I've been here all along.

To the power of the barcas.... none of you're eastern provinces tosh

Gusington

Ah...well both are equally interesting now that I'm into ancients. Eastern factions have their perks, Carthage have theirs. Hard not to like war elephants!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

And the Hannibal At The Gates DLC is available now for Pre-Order at Steam-- $13.49. Release March 27th. I think I'll be strong this time and hold-out until maybe Monday.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Sir Slash on March 15, 2014, 09:27:29 AM
And the Hannibal At The Gates DLC is available now for Pre-Order at Steam-- $13.49. Release March 27th. I think I'll be strong this time and hold-out until maybe Monday.

Buy it at Gamefly and you can pre-order for $10.79 using the code of MAR20OFF.

http://digital.gamefly.com/#!/download-total-war-rome-ii---hannibal-at-the-gates/5007794