Main Menu

The "Seatm Box"

Started by jomni, January 07, 2014, 06:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jomni

Not one but 12 brands.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/01/06/12-of-valves-steam-machine-partners-unveiled/
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2014/01/06/liveblog-valves-ces-2014-steam-machine-press-conference/

Not sure where this belongs.  Console or PC section?  There's a small thread in the Console section as well which I revived.

Staggerwing

Necrobump:

Has there been any word on when Valve plans to release the Steam OS into the Wild?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

eyebiter

.
#2
.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys