Pleased to meet hope you guessed I'm FRIDAY!

Started by MetalDog, March 14, 2014, 06:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

I think that would be a bit...premature ;)  I thought I was going to have to start over when the Heretics took Cuneo and were marching on Nice.  He had 11 regiments (8,000 Men At Arms and 3,000 Chevauchee) and a sterling general who put my generals statistics to shame.  PLUS, I had only 5,000 of my own troops (4 & 1) and less than 3,000 men in the reinforcement pool.  If he had taken Nice and started marching on Piedmont, I would have started over.  I'm a little sad (as well as relieved) that I didn't AAR this.  I suppose I could, but the AAR storytellers have made realize that I am not a storyteller.  And I would like to be.  Plus, that's a LOT of work.  But we'll see.  THEN you'll know when to cue the maniacal laughter.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

Maybe I should get this and have you play it for me.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

If I had known that was the deal, I would have let you buy it so I could play it.  Next time, speak up!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

Too busy trying to decide what to play next.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on March 14, 2014, 01:12:52 PM

    I was planning an East Front week end (getting ready for CM:Red Thunder and BoS) with panzer Battles and Roads to Leningrad (boardgame), but (on a healthier note) -- ARMAIII has some new stuff.  I may go diving on a wreck or something.  I already drove the new TEMPEST mine-tolerant Truck.  I didn't hit anything so...all was well.

  So what happened?  It was a fine gaming week-end: a reasonable amount of PB PBEM and Roads to Leningrad and some fine hours of ARMAIII....my interest in ARMAIII seems to have reached the levels it had for the early alpha days on Stratis: inexplicatble massacres, jet crashes etc.