Interview with John Tiller

Started by spelk, March 16, 2014, 05:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

spelk

Might be interesting to some folks, StrategyWargamer does a video interview with the big man himself!


Oche

Very nice, a true pioneer in wargaming. Hope we can see an interview in the near future with Gary Grigsby as well.

bbmike

Perfect timing, Matrix has John Tillers Campaign Series on sale this week! I recently bought his Civil War game and really like it. I'm off now to buy the Campaign Series.  :)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Staggerwing

Why is the price showing as $14,99 instead of $14.99? Must be Slitherine's influence...  :D
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

smittyohio

So much gaming goodness for so little money  ;-)

FlickJax

I had these years ago individually tempted to buy again

Arctic Blast

Never actually played these. Maybe I should...