Main Menu

4x Fantasy Games

Started by bbmike, March 26, 2014, 11:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

tgb

Is Age of Sovereignity even making it out this year?  It's not even in beta yet, is it?

FarAway Sooner

Sovereignty's website says "Release Date: Q1-14".  But, since they're not even in closed Beta yet, I think that's probably optimistic.   :D

I get why developers don't spend tons and tons of time communicating with the public, but why they can't even keep their own websites properly updated is beyond me.

Wesnoth is a fun game.  The campaigns are much more fun than most of the stand-alone scenarios.  It's not about building cities--it's about building armies and leveling them up the right way.  But it's a very enjoyable beer & pretzels game.

Tinkershuffle

No one has mentioned Warlords-series yet, the first three turn based one are definitely on my list.

tgb

Quote from: FarAway Sooner on March 27, 2014, 11:35:24 PM
Sovereignty's website says "Release Date: Q1-14".  But, since they're not even in closed Beta yet, I think that's probably optimistic.   :D

I get why developers don't spend tons and tons of time communicating with the public, but why they can't even keep their own websites properly updated is beyond me.
.

Not to mention that Monday is the last day of Q1.