It's F R I D A Y...I'm In Love...

Started by JudgeDredd, April 25, 2014, 03:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Shelldrake

Quote from: Slick Wilhelm on April 25, 2014, 11:23:41 AM
After playing it for a couple of weeks, I've decided that I hate playing in nothing but Tier 10 battles. Half of the people are complete douchebags and it seems that everyone is a critic. It's a total downer.

Consequently, I've gone back to playing in some lower tier battles and am enjoying myself capitally.

I agree. I have the most fun playing in tier 2-6 battles.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Steelgrave

Fallen Enchantress has a new DLC, so FE is on the menu. 7 Days to Die is up to Alpha 11 and has been a gaming time sink for me, plus I've been hitting X-Com again. I think Fallen Enchantress is going to get the bulk of my time this weekend.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


RedArgo

Quote from: Shelldrake on April 25, 2014, 11:42:11 AM
Quote from: Slick Wilhelm on April 25, 2014, 11:23:41 AM
After playing it for a couple of weeks, I've decided that I hate playing in nothing but Tier 10 battles. Half of the people are complete douchebags and it seems that everyone is a critic. It's a total downer.

Consequently, I've gone back to playing in some lower tier battles and am enjoying myself capitally.

I agree. I have the most fun playing in tier 2-6 battles.

I hardly ever play my tier 9 or 10 tanks, I just don't think I'm good enough to compete at the level I want to in order to not get hammered.  I don't know all the maps well enough and I don't know all the weak points of those tiers well enough. 

I just got the T71, which is a fun light tank, but my favorites are the KV-1 and the IS-3.

Besides WoT, I'm hoping to continue my Allied Corps campaign and work on some Unity 3d tutorials.

Sir Slash

I'll be starting a new campaign in Decisive Campaigns WtP as the very good AI beat my ass in the last campaign in the first fight, Case White. So I'll be doing the un-thinkable-- restarting on the Easy difficulity level. I'm sooo ashamed. :-[
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

Teir 1 and 2 fights with elite crews and a tricked out lolpanzer are the shizzle!
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Father Ted

Quote from: Nefaro on April 25, 2014, 08:02:28 AM
I really want to get familiar with having all the labels turned off in ROF so I can competently do some multi-player without getting shot down by people I never see.

Good luck with that!  I've not advanced that far in two years of trying...Nevertheless I will no doubt try again at some point this weekend.  In a similar vein I'll have a bash at RO2 to see what the new content is all about.

Arctic Blast

Time to start getting back into Battle Academy! I might also start up Assassin's Creed 4, unless I fail at staving off desire to pick up OOTP 15.

On the table, Dark Horse and Darkest Night with both expansions have yet to be tried.

Rayfer

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 25, 2014, 01:12:57 PM
I'll be starting a new campaign in Decisive Campaigns WtP as the very good AI beat my ass in the last campaign in the first fight, Case White. So I'll be doing the un-thinkable-- restarting on the Easy difficulity level. I'm sooo ashamed. :-[

LOL...welcome to my world.  Survival and even a slight chance of winning reside down in the shameful realms of 'easy'. You'll get over it.

Sir Slash

ONLY, if I win Rayfer. Only if I win. :P
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bbmike

Quote from: Martok on April 25, 2014, 09:18:31 AM
Well I'll be heading to Eau Claire this weekend (this afternoon, in fact)...

Is that in the Delta Quadrant?
I'll probably start a game of the original Alpha Centauri (no SMAX). Not sure what else yet.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Kushan

Anything on my hard drive is fair game this weekend.  The only thing I'm definitely going to be playing will be Skyrim and some Diablo 3. I'd like to get more into AOW 3, but its not really clicking with me. Rome 2 is another possibility.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Martok

Quote from: bbmike on April 25, 2014, 02:07:29 PM
Quote from: Martok on April 25, 2014, 09:18:31 AM
Well I'll be heading to Eau Claire this weekend (this afternoon, in fact)...

Is that in the Delta Quadrant?
LOL.  Not so far as that -- it's in Wisconsin.  ;)  It's just a four-hour drive from where I live. 

Speaking of which, I'm out the door now.  Have a good weekend everyone! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Shelldrake

Quote from: Martok on April 25, 2014, 02:34:04 PM
Quote from: bbmike on April 25, 2014, 02:07:29 PM
Quote from: Martok on April 25, 2014, 09:18:31 AM
Well I'll be heading to Eau Claire this weekend (this afternoon, in fact)...

Is that in the Delta Quadrant?
LOL.  Not so far as that -- it's in Wisconsin.  ;)  It's just a four-hour drive from where I live. 

Speaking of which, I'm out the door now.  Have a good weekend everyone!

Safe travels Martok!
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Barthheart

Quote from: Arctic Blast on April 25, 2014, 01:43:11 PM
Time to start getting back into Battle Academy! I might also start up Assassin's Creed 4, unless I fail at staving off desire to pick up OOTP 15.

On the table, Dark Horse and Darkest Night with both expansions have yet to be tried.

I'll play MP Battle Academy if ya want?  :)