Main Menu

Wildstar Online

Started by Tpek, May 01, 2014, 12:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tpek

Hi,

Anyone else looking up for this?
Tomorrow the last Beta Weekend event is supposed to start.

Mind you I've still got a spare Deluxe Edition (European) key (accidentally bought twice :P ).

Nefaro

Not familiar with it.


Linky for anyone else wondering:

http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/


Looks a bit too cartoonish for my tastes.

Tpek

I'm pretty sure either you or SoM were the ones to originally tell me about it.

Nefaro

Quote from: Tpek on May 02, 2014, 12:41:52 AM
I'm pretty sure either you or SoM were the ones to originally tell me about it.

Must've been SoM.  Has he been around much lately?   ???

Tpek

Quote from: Nefaro on May 02, 2014, 05:50:31 AM
Quote from: Tpek on May 02, 2014, 12:41:52 AM
I'm pretty sure either you or SoM were the ones to originally tell me about it.

Must've been SoM.  Has he been around much lately?   ???

Lately, sadly no he hasn't.

I'm guessing his knowledge of Medieval France is really taking a toll on him :P

SgtRock

Quote from: Nefaro on May 01, 2014, 05:05:27 PM
Not familiar with it.

Linky for anyone else wondering:

http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/

Looks a bit too cartoonish for my tastes.

I'm still looking for that Guild War 2 replacement but, I too find it too way too cartoonish.




Tpek

It's cartoonish, but still not in the levels of WoW enough for me to dislike it.
So I'm still going to at least try to play it for the first few months.

In any case, Open Beta starts tomorrow.

Tpek

The game's launched as of about 10 hours ago.

Problem is that for those on the European servers at least, the English PvE servers are constantly full :(

Tpek

I'd really like to remind people I've a spare key for the Deluxe Edition (European Key), and if you apply it now before the full release (tomorrow or day thereafter) you will get the Pre-Order bonus.

So I know people hate to get stuff for free and insist on paying as much as they can, but it still seems silly to throw so much money into the waste bin because of silly habits  :))

Nefaro

Why did you end up with a Euro version?  That was all they allowed you?  :(

Tpek

I originally bought from GreenManGaming and apparently got a EU key.
My account wouldn't accept it at the time and I had to go through hell with both GMG and Carbine (the devs) to fix this.
In the meanwhile I thought GMG might have given me an NA key, so I bought another Euro key from someplace else :P

Carbine are quite the morons.
They separated the world into North America (US and Canada) and Europe (which is pretty much anyplace that isn't in the U.S or Canada).
And they stuck with the ancient obsolete system of regional-servers and restricting players.  :idiot2:

Nefaro

Quote from: Tpek on June 02, 2014, 09:07:57 AM

And they stuck with the ancient obsolete system of regional-servers and restricting players.  :idiot2:

That's not good. 

Tpek

So less than a day for the key to lose its awesome pre-order bonus.

So really... no one even wants something free? you're all waiting for the bonus to go away and then purchase it for full price?!  :crazy2:

Boggit

Go on then! I'll take it. :smiley6600: It looks more like something my kids will really like, but who knows? :coolsmiley:

PM me. I know you are being kind with the duplicate, by offering it free. I think I still have a couple of freebie games left on my Gamersgate account, so at least you'll not come out of this empty handed. :) If you haven't got a Gamersgate account, set one up and "friend me", and I can just gft over to you. Will give you more details in the PM.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Tpek

Well, the key didn't work for Boggit. Maybe it's an NA key after all.  :P

So any Americans want a free key?

EDIT: I also got Guess Passes if anyone wants.