Friday! A Licky boom-boom down.

Started by Jarhead0331, May 08, 2014, 09:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ian C

Master of Orion 3 + Tropical Mod.




Shelldrake

I am at a conference this weekend so am restricted to whatever my netbook can handle. Still, Age of Wonders 1, ST:Birth of the Federation and Civil War Generals 2 should keep me busy! :)
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Staggerwing

I am just going to stare at Anguille's new avatar all weekend.

Unless he changes it. Then I might actually have to find something to do.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek

oooo and Combat Mission Black Sea beta testing - just went up this morning

Anguille

Quote from: Shelldrake on May 09, 2014, 05:07:24 AM
I am at a conference this weekend so am restricted to whatever my netbook can handle. Still, Age of Wonders 1, ST:Birth of the Federation and Civil War Generals 2 should keep me busy! :)
Ah...got the same games on my netbook! Excellent choices  ;)

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Staggerwing on May 09, 2014, 05:11:51 AM
I am just going to stare at Anguille's new avatar all weekend.

Unless he changes it. Then I might actually have to find something to do.
Totally!

Who is it or what programme/film is it from?
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

JudgeDredd

Quote from: undercovergeek on May 09, 2014, 05:13:02 AM
oooo and Combat Mission Black Sea beta testing - just went up this morning
What's this?
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Anguille

Quote from: JudgeDredd on May 09, 2014, 05:37:08 AM
Quote from: Staggerwing on May 09, 2014, 05:11:51 AM
I am just going to stare at Anguille's new avatar all weekend.

Unless he changes it. Then I might actually have to find something to do.
Totally!

Who is it or what programme/film is it from?

Salma Hayek in After the Sunset...i am also staring at it and forget to post something on the board...

undercovergeek

Quote from: JudgeDredd on May 09, 2014, 05:37:37 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on May 09, 2014, 05:13:02 AM
oooo and Combat Mission Black Sea beta testing - just went up this morning
What's this?

the new modern day Nato/Ukraine/Russia one

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

tgb

The final mission in the CM:Red Thunder tutorial campaign, followed by a read-through of the manual.  Also Plague Inc.- Evolved which I bought on a whim yesterday and has been consuming all of my time.

Nefaro

Quote from: undercovergeek on May 09, 2014, 02:36:19 AM


Maybe some Pride of Nations




They announced that there will likely be another PrON patch sometime in the future, after whatever they're currently doing hits a slow point.

Yskonyn

#27
BF4 for me.
DCS A-10C and some Falcon BMS

After that its vacation time! Some nice R&R in the woods!
No tablet , no laptop, no licky boom boom down anymore.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

undercovergeek

Quote from: JudgeDredd on May 09, 2014, 06:55:05 AM
I don't see no link  :(

theres nothing to link to - weve received alpha code today - thats your lot  :-X

JudgeDredd

Sorry - I didn't read it properly. "beta"  :D
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people