Friday! A Licky boom-boom down.

Started by Jarhead0331, May 08, 2014, 09:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Tuna on May 12, 2014, 01:19:28 PM
I was sick as a dog this weekend.. and my wife was supposed to go away for a Scrap Booking weekend (so would've been a gaming weekend).. But she had a fall a few weeks ago and was still not feeling right.. So we both were kind of 'down' this weekend... What lil time I had went to Fallen Enchantress and a couple failed FSX flights  :(

how do you fail?

i thought it was an easy going, sit back and fly job

bob48

^Spoken like a true non-flight simmer.

Anywho, Tuna, hope you are both feeling better now.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek


Tuna

Quote from: bob48 on May 12, 2014, 02:54:45 PM
^Spoken like a true non-flight simmer.

Anywho, Tuna, hope you are both feeling better now.

lol... I had a severe wind shift with Rex Weather which cause my plane to overspeed (I hate to have to spend 50 bucks on Active Sky Next - but that might be the better Weather Engine to use)...

I'm still a lil sick but doing better.. Wife is starting to feel better.. she had a nasty fall.. Broke her front tooth.. black Eye.. scrapes on face, hands and knees (of which the hand got infected), and she had a concussion.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Tuna on May 12, 2014, 03:21:31 PM
Quote from: bob48 on May 12, 2014, 02:54:45 PM
^Spoken like a true non-flight simmer.

Anywho, Tuna, hope you are both feeling better now.

lol... I had a severe wind shift with Rex Weather which cause my plane to overspeed (I hate to have to spend 50 bucks on Active Sky Next - but that might be the better Weather Engine to use)...

I'm still a lil sick but doing better.. Wife is starting to feel better.. she had a nasty fall.. Broke her front tooth.. black Eye.. scrapes on face, hands and knees (of which the hand got infected), and she had a concussion.
Ouch. That sounds sore. I hope she gets better soon.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

bob48

Ouch! - That's nasty, hope Mrs Tuna feels better soon.

...Geek.....who's a dodgy badger?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

Quote from: Ubercat on May 12, 2014, 09:32:18 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on May 12, 2014, 06:01:24 AM
If I am such a slut, how come I am not in a MP game with you, too?  ;)

This reminds me of Leo DiCaprio in Gangs of New York asking Cameron Diaz, "Is there anyone in New York you haven't f***ed!?" She says "Yes, you!:

You saying you want to MP me?  ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

PanzersEast

Quote from: GroggyGrognard on May 10, 2014, 12:41:14 PM
Quote from: PanzersEast on May 09, 2014, 08:22:37 AM
B-17 Mighty Eighth - continue my 25 mission campaign

How is this game? I've always been curious about it.


Thanks,
Groggy

I have been really enjoying it, especially after I was able to bind the gun control to my stick.  Controlling the different gun placements it nearly impossible with the keyboard as you do not get that fine control needed to track enemy a/c.  I am currently playing the Squadron Commander campaign and have had weather muck up 2 of my missions. 

There are a lot of thing to do in the game as far as managing your crew and actually taking control over the bombing and navigation.  As your crew gets more experience, they get better at performing task... like your navigator not getting lost as much.....  Good Times

PE