IF there is any PMDG 737 NGX owners in the Crowd

Started by Tuna, May 16, 2014, 03:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


jomni

Be a man and fly the plane all by yourself. :)  :knuppel2:
Once I learned the whole procedure, I stopped using FS2Crew.
Not realistic, but satisfying.

Toonces

Is this something I have to have?  I have to admit I don't really know anything about it.  It looks like a voice activated co-pilot simulation...is it $27 awesome?
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

jomni

#3
It is great because it simulates a real copilot doing stuff that he should be doing for you, the captain.  Good immersion and it is definitely how things are done in real life.
But if you want to learn the systems, then you need to do both roles.  If you want to experience the joy of flying the PMDG with some guide and help on the procedures, then FS2Crew is a great learning tool.

Tuna

27 isn't it really like 20.50?

Haven't taken the plunge yet. I see a ton of YouTube Videos with it..

I know how to fly it Jomni, I'm just wondering if the immersion factor of this add on would be cool!

http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/products/FS2Crew%3A-PMDG-737-NGX-Special-Bundle-Pack.html

Is the link above, all one would need?

jomni


Tuna


jomni

Quote from: Tuna on May 17, 2014, 09:53:08 AM
Does it cause any hit on Frame Rates?

No. Stop asking more questions.  Go get it. Lol!

Tuna

lol.. just did about a half an hour ago, before I went out to pick up my son.. Maybe I'll be trying it tomorrow!