Main Menu

Thief 3 Available at GOG

Started by Gusington, May 03, 2012, 01:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

Rejoice! Plus it's playable on Vista and Win 7!!

Link: http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/thief_3

I must download immediately...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

DoctorQuest

and "Splinter Cell". Wooohooo!
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

LongBlade

Sneaker heaven. Well, if they have Hitman then it would be a Trifecta ;)
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

^OMG I didn't even look...now I'm afraid to...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd