Main Menu

Steam Squad

Started by TacticalWargames, May 21, 2014, 07:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TacticalWargames

Had a quick go of this today. It looks lovely and has great potential..well worth checking out.

http://steamsquad.net/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=181277137

Gusington

Right up my alley...how complete is it?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

looks good, anyone tried it yet?

TacticalWargames

I haven't played that much but it isn't anywhere near as bad as some early access games are in terms of development. The only issue I thought needed looking at is the way the camera isn't moving to show the AI turn. I'm speaking with Oleg the developer about it at the moment. He seems a decent fellow aswell.

Rayfer

I actually liked the video showing gameplay. Alternative history and a little bit bordering on cartoonish but it looks like it might be fun to play.

TacticalWargames

Animation is cool. Very difficult at the minute though. Also no fog of war.

panzerde

Is the game soundtrack similar to the trailer? This looks fun enough to make me regret my stance of "no more early access."
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

tgb

Sounds like this is turn-based?  I couldn't tell from the video.

TacticalWargames

tgb..yes turn based mate. It does have it's problems though. However well worth keeping an eye on.