Wolfenstein: New Order

Started by Jarhead0331, May 23, 2014, 11:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TacticalWargames

Seems to be a pretty decent length. The Intro episode\chapter lasted long enough for starters. It's a good old fashioned FPS and I'm really enjoying it.

Quote from: Gusington on May 29, 2014, 10:51:47 AM
How many hours long is the single player campaign?

Gusington

I'm going to wait for a nice voucher from Green Man. Hopefully.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Damn it Jarhead!  >:(

I didn't need another game - but I loooove a game with a good story.  ;D
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on May 29, 2014, 03:48:18 PM
I'm going to wait for a nice voucher from Green Man. Hopefully.

See no reason not to purchase now, 20% off at GetGames....they all result in a steam key so doesn't matter where you purchase:)  Just $47.

http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/wolfenstein-the-new-order

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

This weekend's voucher from Green Man Gaming just came through email and is good on Wolfenstein, which I just bought because I am weak. 48.00.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

This game won't load for me anymore.

I activate the icon, I get a black screen with the Windows circle, then I get a flash to black again and the Windows circle again and when I press ESC, I get the error "WolfNewOrder is not responding"

It's been like this since I first played it this morning - and I've tried about a dozen times, including a reboot (I think)...hold on...
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

JudgeDredd

Nope - reboot no help.

This is the first time this has happened to me in a long time. I'm glad it's with a game I got from Steam - 'cos their support is superb  :2funny:
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

JudgeDredd

Updated drivers did it.

Strange that it worked this morning

I love how one of the settings in the game is for subtitles. You can have them on all the time, off, or just for foreign speak...and they show for the Jock in the game as well as the Nazis!  ;D
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Gusington

I should start this instead of a Rome II campaign, shouldn't I? [say yes]
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Gusington

I need three good reasons why. Then it's a done deal.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

as JH said, is a combination of old school fps and new elements, it's looking like it's got a good story and Iit looks superb
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

May have to consider this one yet.....I'll try and be strong for now.