Northern Shadow: An RPG + City Builder

Started by Gusington, May 30, 2014, 12:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

Love Skyrim? Me too. Feel the cities in it were not so good or even city-like? Too small? Me too. Our concerns may be addressed by Northern Shadow, which will be released in alpha this summer:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=264849384

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TheCommandTent

Ok, so this looks like it could be awesome!  I love the concept and hope it turns out as good as it sounds.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

I just now upvoted this as well.  This game looks brilliant.  I love the concept.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

I am hoping they release more detailed info soon.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

I may buy into this.  Looks aaaaaawesome!   :D
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

The idea alone is another one that made me think 'I can't believe this hasn't been done before.'
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

I watched the video.  I like the idea of a city builder AND RPG together.  I just didn't see anything that seemed super exciting.  Plus, it seems to be single player.  It would make more sense to be a cooperative/antagonistic MP.  Make everyones cities in competition.  Of course, it's neither my game or my design and I can see it scratching an itch for many different people.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

W8taminute

I hear what you're saying MD.  How cool would it be if we could have a groghead town that we could all band together to build whilst RPG'ing our characters in a Skyrim like setting.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

TheCommandTent

Quote from: W8taminute on May 31, 2014, 01:17:28 PM
I hear what you're saying MD.  How cool would it be if we could have a groghead town that we could all band together to build whilst RPG'ing our characters in a Skyrim like setting.

Haha that would be awesome ... as long as I never had to go into Star or Gus' basements.....   ::)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

My basement is better than most peoples' attic.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sparhawk

Very exciting. I enjoy creating and building. Combined with a rpg in this setting the immersion would be irresistible.

undercovergeek

tis greenlit for all them early access fans