Wolfenstein: New Order

Started by Jarhead0331, May 23, 2014, 11:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

I bought it. Not sure if I will start it immediately...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

It's been forever, but I played the hell out of the last Wolfenstein game. This one looks awesome. I've got too much on my plate for the moment to even consider a new game, but before the summer is out I'll be killing me some cyber-Nazi-zombies or whatever baddies the game throws at me.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on May 30, 2014, 08:39:07 PM
I bought it. Not sure if I will start it immediately...

This right here is the illness. An uncontrollable compulsion  to buy a game immediately that you know you will not play until sometime in the future. I was hopeful that the instant availability of games through digital distribution would alleviate my symptoms. No. To the contrary, it made the disease that much worse. It's a terrible disorder that I hear can lead to the loss of your friends, family, financial ruin, sexual dysfunction, Alzheimer's, Alzheimer's (see what I did there?) and in Korea, even death.

Be careful Gus. You're walking upon a very dangerous road.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Redwolf

How is this holding up for those who made it a good way in?

Gusington

Now you're frightening more than usual JH. You are correct that instant availability has made this disease worse. Much worse.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Apocalypse 31

In on my 3rd play through.

Went through the campaign, then went back for the enigma codes, now playing through on 999 mode. Unlimited ammo, hell yes

JudgeDredd

I've been playing a fair bit and JUST got to the credits - so I presume I've only just played the intro!  :o
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Gusington

^HA I am more your speed...old(e) speed.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TacticalWargames

Quote from: JudgeDredd on May 31, 2014, 02:33:27 PM
I've been playing a fair bit and JUST got to the credits - so I presume I've only just played the intro!  :o
[/quote

Yeah mate..the actual game is set in 1960!. I too was surprised I'd only played the Intro.

Apocalypse 31

#39
Not trying to give away spoilers..

Depending on who the Doctor kills (Wyatt or the Fergus), you will have a slightly different story.

On my first play through I had Wyatt killed, because I thought he was wimpy. When I saved him, he turned out to be different than I initially judged.

Personally, I preferred saving Wyatt. The over-the-top Scottish accent was kind of annoying, and Wyatt's character seems to be more thankful during certain points in the story... And I liked the'J' character.

Apocalypse 31

Also, 999 Mode is awesome. Unlimited ammo, total carnage. No need to be sneaky when I can easily blast my way through any reinforcements.

TacticalWargames