Bohemia roadmap for Arma III and future plans

Started by undercovergeek, May 29, 2014, 10:31:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MikeGER

#15
Quote from: Nefaro on May 30, 2014, 01:44:26 PM

Meh. 

I don't like Taxi Driver sims.  :buck2:



All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets. I go all over. I take people to the Bronx, Brooklyn, I take 'em to Harlem. I don't care. Don't make no difference to me. It does to some. Some won't even take spooks. Don't make no difference to me.  
...so we just invented a GTA 6 NYC the 70ies Travis Bickle edition  F#ck Yeah!

Nefaro

Quote from: jomni on May 31, 2014, 01:25:35 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on May 29, 2014, 09:35:43 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on May 29, 2014, 10:31:22 AM

on a side note there is an AAR over at Sim HQ of the campaign for Take on Helicopters - its not my thing but its a great read and looks good for all the heli pilots in you out there

What's this?   ???

It's not a combat helo sim though, is it?

Take on Helicopters Hind expansion gives you some combat.

Some?!  :-\