Main Menu

Fall Weis ?

Started by magnus, June 02, 2014, 04:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

magnus

 I see this is on Steam for about $20.

I picked up a game called Fall Weis from the same company a while ago in a bundle for maybe $1.

Is this the same exact game?


Rizik6

I believe it came out last Fall by Wasteland.  I doubt that it's ever been in a $1 bundle, but I don't know for sure.

Wolfe1759

Same game, $1 and apparently not worth even that http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3622622

Haven't got it myself as I've totally given up on Wasteland games as they never finish them e.g. http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=9230.msg234126#msg234126
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

Rizik6


Nefaro

Quote from: Rizik6 on June 02, 2014, 05:29:16 PM
I believe it came out last Fall by Wasteland.  I doubt that it's ever been in a $1 bundle, but I don't know for sure.

I got it, along with a few other Wasteland games, in a bundle last year.  It had a few other developers' titles with it too.  I think it was closer to three dollars by the time I grabbed it.

Greybriar

I bought Fall Weiss awhile back when GamersGate had it on sale for $5.00 U.S. I still haven't gotten around to installing it.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.