Matrixgames / Slitherine Unified Login System

Started by steve58, June 04, 2014, 04:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

steve58

Yay, O0

Quote
We have created the Unified Login System for all our online websites so you do not have remember a separate password for each of them.

If you are a new user, you just need to create one account here and you will be able to login with it to every website that belongs to the Slitherine Group.

If you are an existing user, you can login into the Unified Login System using one of your existing accounts for any of our websites. Then you can merge here other accounts for other our websites together thus creating for yourself one unified login.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Capn Darwin

Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

-budd-

It ain't all going as planned :D  It won't let me merge my accounts and looks like the matrix members area is still separate. I'm gonna dump my cookies and try to merge again.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

bbmike

Quote from: -budd- on June 04, 2014, 05:10:40 PM
It ain't all going as planned :D  It won't let me merge my accounts and looks like the matrix members area is still separate. I'm gonna dump my cookies and try to merge again.

Careful, you could end up with the head of a fly.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

-budd-

nope, error's out every time. I made sure i was signed out of all the sites, cleared the cache and no joy. I can sign in at the slitherine unified login site and see my 3 accounts[wonder why the matrix members area isn't included] but when i click the links to go to the other sites of course i have to use the seperate logins until i merge. If your like me and click stay logged in, remembering the 3 different passwords was trying and some resets were involved ;)
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Grim.Reaper

I am going to wait a bit before I attempt to do this...can't imagine it going easily:)

-budd-

Well..... i can still login with my old info to each site so its could of been worse. It looks like the matrix members area is included i forgot the main matrix page sign in is the same as the members area but different from the forum sign in.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

RedArgo

I'm getting this when I click on merge my accounts.

Error.
An error occurred while processing your request.

TheCommandTent

Quote from: RedArgo on June 04, 2014, 08:56:37 PM
I'm getting this when I click on merge my accounts.

Error.
An error occurred while processing your request.

I'm getting this as well.  Hopefully the will be along shortly to sort it out.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Martok

Yep, I'm getting the error message as well. 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

steve58

Yeah, no joy for me either.  I can only successfully login with my Matrixgame info, the Unified Login System won't even recognize my Wargamer or Slitherine (which is less than 2 weeks old) accounts...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Kushan

Where was this for the distant worlds universe launch?
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

skeptical.platypus

Unified logons. The new New World Order.  :tickedoff:
The Law of Unintended Consequences, Seattle Pride Variant: The only city on the planet that can guarantee your purchase of recreational marijuana is from a stoner making $15/hr.

tgb

I just tried it in order to get the Pandora Steam key.  Same error.