Prison Architect Does Not Suck

Started by bboyer66, November 18, 2013, 09:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mr. Bigglesworth

You could always hire the Spanish Inquisition.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Mr. Bigglesworth

It does seem like a good game (from the videos) that has the potential to expand into other venues.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

BanzaiCat


Staggerwing

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 19, 2013, 10:06:32 PM
Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on November 19, 2013, 08:11:03 PM
You could always hire the Spanish Inquisition.

I wasn't expecting that.

Exactly! Their two chief weapons are the Element of Surprise.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek


Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Nefaro

What's this?  A Star Wars mod for Prison Architect?




I may have to try this out sometime!