Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes

Started by Boggit, June 03, 2014, 11:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

Thank you for the gift, Martok. But now I have a conundrum...which fantasy/strategy to play first? FE or Endless Legend?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

Quote from: Gusington on June 06, 2014, 01:47:45 PM
Thank you for the gift, Martok.
You're welcome, Gus.  :) 



Quote from: Gusington on June 06, 2014, 01:47:45 PM
But now I have a conundrum...which fantasy/strategy to play first? FE or Endless Legend?
Whichever one you want, man.  8)  I didn't gift FE:LH to you with the expectation that you'd fire it up right away; it was just that the sale price this week was too good to pass up, and I felt you deserved the chance to try out a game so many of us here enjoy (especially since, by all rights, you were entitled to a free copy of the game like I was -- I'm still irritated they were no longer honoring that...). 

So if Endless Legend is the one that's particularly tugging at you right now, then go for it.  I promise I won't be offended.  ;) 



Now, if you're actually debating which of the two games to play based upon which you think would better fit your play-style, well that's a whole other conversation.  >:D 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Nefaro

From what little I understood of the flimsy backstory, the sea has separated the two continents almost totally for a long period of time.

I suppose this means that most of the various races didn't know how to build seaworth ships?  So maybe they're supposed to be a rarity?

airboy

I bought the game for $18 (physical disk from the UK).  I personally like to have a physical copy of the game and use steam only when I must.

Tuna


Yskonyn

Steam is having a 75% off deal on all Stardock titles.
FE's DLC is 50% off at this moment. Might be a good time to grab that missing DLC or get the game if you were on the fence.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Gusington

I edited Airboy's upcoming Fallen Enchantress review (it's more like a guide, very well done) and it got me in the mood. What DLCs do you all recommend, if any?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Shelldrake

Quote from: Gusington on August 28, 2014, 09:19:06 PM
I edited Airboy's upcoming Fallen Enchantress review (it's more like a guide, very well done) and it got me in the mood. What DLCs do you all recommend, if any?

IMO Dead World is the best, followed by Quest pack and Leader Pack. Map pack and loot pack didn't seem worth it to me but YMMV.

This is a great game Gus. I think you will enjoy the mix of strategy, RPG and tactics. Too bad there isn't multiplayer.  >:D
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on August 28, 2014, 09:19:06 PM
I edited Airboy's upcoming Fallen Enchantress review (it's more like a guide, very well done) and it got me in the mood. What DLCs do you all recommend, if any?

me too

Gusington

I'm glad there isn't MP because I don't need yet another PBEM bitchslapping from you, Shell.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd