Main Menu

FRIDAY'S Last Stand!

Started by MetalDog, June 05, 2014, 11:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek


Gusington

Red Dragon, and the talk of decks and such, has frightened me away a bit.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek


Gusington

It just looks overwhelming. How to keep track of everything goong on in Red Dragon, even if the game is slowed down? So many moving parts...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

I'm forcing my way through my backlog.  Finished up Divinity: Dragon Commander last week.  Loved the political stuff, hated the RTS portion.

I plan on a bunch of mindless Nazi zombie shooting as I work my way through Nazi Zombie Army 1 and 2.  (Shoot 100 zombies, drink a beer, shoot another 100 zombies, drink another beer....)

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on June 06, 2014, 01:38:51 PM
It just looks overwhelming. How to keep track of everything goong on in Red Dragon, even if the game is slowed down? So many moving parts...

just bullet time and take all day if you want

Gusington

If I drink I will do better and if I don't I won't care anyway because I will be drinking.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

sold to the little man and surprisingly attractive looks like any celebrity you care to mention wife

Gusington

Well hold on, The Wife does not look like Abe Vagoda or Walter Mathau.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

#39
shouldve narrowed that down some  :-[

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Gusington on June 06, 2014, 01:38:51 PM
It just looks overwhelming. How to keep track of everything goong on in Red Dragon, even if the game is slowed down? So many moving parts...

Such a sad excuse.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


undercovergeek

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on June 06, 2014, 02:28:09 PM
Quote from: Gusington on June 06, 2014, 01:38:51 PM
It just looks overwhelming. How to keep track of everything goong on in Red Dragon, even if the game is slowed down? So many moving parts...

Such a sad excuse.

youre talking to the man who plays Rome II on easy

Gusington

Both of you can boldly suck it. The send in a Panthers in the Fog review. Then suck that.

Playing my current Rome 2 campaign on normal/normal since you asked.

Oh and suck it again.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek


GDS_Starfury

oh.. he gets feisty when ya call him out on his gamin' skillz!
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.