Peoples General Variants

Started by Micha, June 07, 2014, 07:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Micha

Hi, if anyone remembers the oldie Peoples General here you can download many variants for free.
A 10 scenarios 3o years war variant will be released soon. Have Fun.

www.peoplesgeneral.de

SgtRock

I don't remember an SSI Peoples General?

Greybriar

I remember SSI's People's General.

Thanks for the link, Micha.  O0
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Staggerwing

Some interesting mods there inc. Falklands and American Revolutionary War
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Micha

#4
By  the way , there are much more scenarios planned. If anyone is interested to help for the scenariomaking its always wellcome. :)

mirth

Quote from: Staggerwing on June 08, 2014, 05:58:47 AM
Some interesting mods there inc. Falklands and American Revolutionary War

The IDF mod caught my eye as well. Cool stuff!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

eyebiter

.
#6
.

Airborne Rifles

I spent a lot of time playing that game. Lots of fun. Thanks for posting!

Staggerwing

The only sad thing is that I have no idea where my copy of People's General went.  :( It's selling for upwards of $40 on Amazon right now. At least $15-$20 on ebay for just a disk.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

eyebiter

.
#9
.

Apocalypse 31

Quote from: Micha on June 07, 2014, 07:12:59 PM
Hi, if anyone remembers the oldie Peoples General here you can download many variants for free.
A 10 scenarios 3o years war variant will be released soon. Have Fun.

www.peoplesgeneral.de

That is an impressive list of mods/timeframes. Vietnam and Cold War!

I wish we could've seen the same thing with Panzer Corps

Micha

Quote from: Staggerwing on June 08, 2014, 09:02:11 AM
The only sad thing is that I have no idea where my copy of People's General went.  :( It's selling for upwards of $40 on Amazon right now. At least $15-$20 on ebay for just a disk.

you dont need a peg copy, every mod works as standalone game.

jomni

Last time I loaded Peoples General, I had graphical anomalies.

panzerde

Quote from: jomni on June 08, 2014, 08:43:43 PM
Last time I loaded Peoples General, I had graphical anomalies.

I try and get people in to spray for those every few months.

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Micha