Rise of Nations Extended Edition, coming to Steam

Started by vyshka, May 30, 2014, 04:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Anguille

Quote from: JasonPratt on June 13, 2014, 03:01:03 PM
Quote from: Anguille on May 30, 2014, 04:51:05 PM
Nice...i hope they also release the sequel

The sequel (or rather the expansion) is included. Unless you mean Rise of Legends, which is a whole different game.
I meant Rise of Legends...which is even more interesting than Rise of Nations imho.

tgb

Quote from: Gusington on June 13, 2014, 03:13:46 PM
^Now Rise of Legends is a fantastic game...probably one of my top ten!

And the Conquer the World game is icing on the cake.

Gusington

Yes! I actually have a hard copy of it. Played it through only once but I will play through again. The units in Rise of Legends were very original, I loved almost all of them.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd