SC:WW1 Breakthrough updated

Started by Al, June 13, 2014, 09:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Al

Al

Nefaro

Quote from: Al on June 13, 2014, 09:15:05 PM
One of my favorite games gets an update to V1.05

http://www.battlefront.com

Excellent.  I thought the patching was done on this one.  Good to see it's still getting attention.  I have sooo much left to do with it.

JasonPratt

Heck, I still have to start it! -- though that's coming soon.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!