Magrunner Free on GOG!

Started by Tpek, June 18, 2014, 08:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tpek

Head over to GOG.
They're handing out free copies of Magrunner game. :)

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

steve58

#2
Thanks Tpek.  As usual when GOG gives a way a freebie, they are a bit swamped at the moment.  I got "Your game will be added to your library as soon as we process the queue. We'll email you when it's done!"  so I guess I'm good.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Huw the Poo

I didn't even mean to get it.  I only clicked on it to have a look, and immediately got the message that the game was added to my account.

Is it any good?

undercovergeek

Quote from: Huw the Poo on June 18, 2014, 03:18:42 PM
I didn't even mean to get it.  I only clicked on it to have a look, and immediately got the message that the game was added to my account.

Is it any good?

wtf - are you lost???

good to see you back, unless its not you!

Huw the Poo

Haha Geek!  Yes it is me, and thanks. :)

Wolfe1759

Quote from: Huw the Poo on June 18, 2014, 03:18:42 PM
I didn't even mean to get it.  I only clicked on it to have a look, and immediately got the message that the game was added to my account.

Is it any good?

Did exactly the same thing - I've suddenly got a free game - no complaints, but yes is it any good?
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

Silent Disapproval Robot

I like it.  It's kinda Portal meets Cthulhu.

Staggerwing

Looks trippy. Grabbed my copy as well. 
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

jomni

Stupid trap! Just clicked for info and it automatically gave the game to me.

Staggerwing

^Forced to accept a free game with no strings attached... oh the horror... the horror!

;D
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Silent Disapproval Robot


Greybriar

Quote from: Staggerwing on June 18, 2014, 08:49:55 PM
^Forced to accept a free game with no strings attached... oh the horror... the horror!

;D

LOL!  :2funny:

Don't feel like the lone stranger, jomni--I did the same thing.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.