Message from Wasteland Interactive

Started by TacticalWargames, June 18, 2014, 02:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TacticalWargames

If you own any of their games bought from Matrix just email him and he will send you a steam code for the game:)

JasonPratt

"When there are no guns, no tanks, no hope, honor is the only thing that's left" -- I haven't bought that game yet ("Fall Weiss") but I love the concept so very much.  :smitten:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Nefaro

I've got a few of theirs but I need to dig up the serials or purchase info before getting it done.