Main Menu

EA's UFC is Hilarious

Started by RooksBailey, June 25, 2014, 03:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RooksBailey

If the real sport was like this,  I would watch it ALL THE TIME!   :2funny:

http://www.polygon.com/2014/6/25/5842296/ufc-glitches-video-ea-sports

QuoteThe introduction to this YouTube video by user Tommy Toe Hold claims these glitches are uncommon. I wish that weren't true. I wish that a switch in the options menu allowed for a Glitch Fighting mode. The result would be like a modern Midway sports game, which is to say refreshing and fantastic.

"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Swatter


RooksBailey

Quote from: Swatter on June 25, 2014, 03:30:27 PM
I needed a laugh :)

Glad I could help.  :)

I cried I laughed so hard.   ;D  That vid reminded me of the good ol' days before games were so darn serious.   :)
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

tgb

I haven't seen gameplay footage this funny since the original release of TW:Rome 2.

undercovergeek

A masterpiece - that's made me laugh so much

bobarossa

Don't eat while watching this.  I could have choked to death.

Nefaro


jomni

Actually, it is the commentary that really made this funny.

undercovergeek

Absolutely...... I don't know how they didn't burst out laughing