Big Game Hunting in the safety of your own home

Started by Con, July 04, 2014, 04:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Con

And by big game I mean very little game hunting.  But I think I will get this for the wife.  She gets a crazed look on her face when she decides to stalk the flies in our house and then swings at them like a crazed psychopath.  Of course she misses most of the time and the fly returns to taunt here only setting the cycle of violence in motion once again.  Maybe this new tool will break the chain.

The fat man naked trophy shot is a bit gratuitous



or since I can never get the youtube embedding to work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYAAy8Q_smU&list=TLqHLnLzEgOisPCWYKTNSHgbJFWjrSbiGF

Con

MetalDog

Just take out the "s" at the end of the HTTP when you copy and paste it into the Reply.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

GDS_Starfury

or copy whats on the share tab and put that between the
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.