This Thursday is like unto Friday unto me

Started by MengJiao, July 03, 2014, 09:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tuna


Apocalypse 31

#31
Borderlands 2 coop.

Really enjoy this game and I've racked up 150 hours playing the campaigns repeatedly with different characters.

I wish someone would make a realistic shooter derivative on the same scale.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Tuna on July 04, 2014, 09:14:17 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 04, 2014, 08:59:29 AM
Friday threads on Thursday? pfft  ;)

Darn colonies rebelling again!
We'll have to introduce a tax on starting Friday threads early!
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

MetalDog

Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 04, 2014, 11:14:49 AM
Quote from: Tuna on July 04, 2014, 09:14:17 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 04, 2014, 08:59:29 AM
Friday threads on Thursday? pfft  ;)

Darn colonies rebelling again!
We'll have to introduce a tax on starting Friday threads early!


I wonder who the first person to pay the tax would be?   >:D


Quote from: bob48 on July 04, 2014, 11:20:43 AM
^ROFL


And what are YOU laughing at?!  It's your fellow islanders who break the law most often :P
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 04, 2014, 05:03:00 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on July 03, 2014, 09:06:35 PM
I really like that screenshot Toonces!   8)
Reminds me of the first few minutes of Top Gun.

dont encourage him.   ::)
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Martok

Been playing mostly Age of Wonders 3 and Armada 2526 Supernova the last couple days.  Also trying to get my head into/around Commander The Great War. 




Quote from: Gusington on July 04, 2014, 11:09:30 AM
Yes...YES...YES!  :D

Congrats, Gus! 

So now that you've completed/won a campaign, what's your impression of HatG? 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Sir Slash

Congrats to Gusington-ibal the Great! Romans everywhere live in fear of you.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

WallysWorld

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky  Really liking this game.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Gusington

Thanks guys...Carthage has some awesome units and the campaign was very clear cut on Normal/Normal. That said it didn't feel any different from the grand campaign other than the smaller scale map and some objectives. In that way it was a bit disappointing. But I had a good time nonetheless.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

In a drastic turn of events, I have modified my list of games to include Harpoon 3 and Command: Modern Air and Naval Ops.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 04, 2014, 05:03:00 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on July 03, 2014, 09:06:35 PM
I really like that screenshot Toonces!   8)

Does the mod model the ground war?


As far as I can tell it models it the same way it is modeled in other Strike Fighter titles...your missions impact how the ground war evolves, supply and such.  I accidentally dropped a cluster bomb on a group of friendly commandos on one mission, so those guys are down there somewhere!   :-[
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs