Main Menu

kingdoms of Amalur

Started by Jarhead0331, July 07, 2014, 11:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

I started playing this game last night and so far I'm enjoying it. It feels like a combination of World of Warcraft and Two Worlds. Its a pretty fun hack and slasher dropped into a well-developed RPG framework. The story is a bit wonky so far, but I'm still really early on in the tale. We'll see how long it holds my interest.

Anyone else playing?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Shelldrake

#1
I picked up a copy at BestBuy for $5 last week but haven't loaded it yet. It will be on the play menu for one of my upcoming vacation days. I have high hopes for the story because of Salvatore's involvement so "wonky" is worrying. At least the art should be ok.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Rayfer

Got it in the Steam summer sale.  Have 30 hours into it and I'm still liking it.  It's a big world and a long game.  I suspect I am only half way through the story.  I'm at about level 20.  The main quest line and the faction quest lines are the best but there are a seemingly countless number of other quests available as you move into new areas and cities.  It was well worth the $4.99 I paid.

Tpek

I've played it a bit a long time ago.
Keep meaning to get back to finish it and its 2 DLCs...

Grim.Reaper

Me too...bought is last year or so on a sale...played a bit, but did not get far...might have to fire it up again.