Apache mod for Arma II

Started by undercovergeek, July 14, 2014, 04:17:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3980574/Apache_Diary#Post3980574

seems to be a full on apache mod if you want to get your attack chopper on

the write up posits that is a pro job and should be chargeable its that good

JudgeDredd

That's a superb looking model - but I've given up on ArmA II with III out I'm afraid.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

undercovergeek

yeah, i think its supposed to work with 3 but its having a few difficulties

Nefaro

Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 14, 2014, 04:37:16 AM
That's a superb looking model - but I've given up on ArmA II with III out I'm afraid.

After seeing what ARMAIII has regarding hypothetical futuristic equipment, I don't plan on getting it.  Stealth A-10s?  Seriously?  ::)   

:tickedoff:

jomni

I've learned to accept the hypothetical stuff.  A lot of the stuff in ARMA III works just like real life.