RPG's: Are they too long?

Started by Rayfer, July 22, 2014, 11:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JasonPratt

Well, I wouldn't want to deal with the backblast from a short RPG, and rifling might be important. But on the other hand, weight and balance issues translate over to aiming and manpacking -- does it need two people or not. If it's vehicle mounted that isn't much of an issue of course.








Really, not one joke yet from this forum along that line?  :crazy2:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

BanzaiCat

Way to peasant up the thread with your vulgar sexual innuendos, JP.

We just simply don't do that here at GH.

(sips tea with pinky out whilst reading Kant and listening to hipster music on my turntable)

;)

Martok

Quote from: JasonPratt on July 24, 2014, 08:47:45 AM
Well, I wouldn't want to deal with the backblast from a short RPG, and rifling might be important. But on the other hand, weight and balance issues translate over to aiming and manpacking -- does it need two people or not. If it's vehicle mounted that isn't much of an issue of course.








Really, not one joke yet from this forum along that line?  :crazy2:
Dude, I don't think I could ever convey the full depth of my confusion when I first started hanging out at WG.  The only thing I knew that "RPG" stood for was Role-Playing Game; for the life of me, I could not figure out why all these Army guys and Marines were talking about training with them, and fielding them while on deployment...  :uglystupid2: 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

JasonPratt

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on July 24, 2014, 10:32:56 AM
Way to peasant up the thread with your vulgar sexual innuendos, JP.

Heh, nice riposte.  ^-^
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!