Cocoa farmers taste chocolate for the first time

Started by WallysWorld, July 30, 2014, 11:20:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

WallysWorld

Farmers in the Ivory Coast taste chocolate for the first time. Their reaction is priceless as some thought the cocoa beans were used for making wine.

"No wonder white people are healthy" says one farmer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEN4hcZutO0
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

LongBlade

I loved it. We should start a program to send those guys a couple of chocolate bars every month!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Centurion40

I'd chip in! (no pun intended... I regret this post already)
Any time is a good time for pie.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Centurion40 on July 30, 2014, 12:48:55 PM
I'd chip in! (no pun intended... I regret this post already)

Welcome to the Dark (Chocolate) side of punnery.

Your cape and robes are in the mail.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.