Making History: The Great War <-- free key drawing. And the winner is...

Started by steve58, August 02, 2014, 02:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

steve58

...so I won a Steam key for Making History The Great War from MuzzyLane for half getting an answer to a trivia question over on the Steam forums.  Turns out myself and one other each got half the answer (though different halves).  MuzzyDev declared it a tie and magnanimously and generously gave us both Steam keys :).  Thanks again Chris!

Since I already bought MHTGW I want to gift my extra key to any forum member that has been trying to get a key during the Free-Key Monday thread MuzzyDev's has been doing.  Hopefully this will give someone who doesn't see the Free-Key thread until later in the day/evening an extra chance.

If you're interested, post once in this thread.  Your Reply# will be your entry number.  Please only post once! (duplicate replies will be, well...ignored ;D).  I will use www.random.org to generate a random number between 1 and however many entries.  Posts will be accepted until Monday Aug 4, 10:00am ET.  Winner will be posted as soon as I can on Monday...

Good luck!
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

GDS_Starfury

Very cool of you!  I've been enjoying the hell out of it.  my invasion of Mexico is about to start!  O0
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


smithcorp

That's kind of you Steve - please consider this an application!

Nefaro


Pinetree

Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

Kushan

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

steve58

Random number generator picks #3, so Nefaro wins!  PM sent...

Hopefully the rest of you will have better luck later if MuzzyDev does another free-key Monday.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Nefaro


OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Nefaro on August 04, 2014, 09:45:42 AM
Woohoo! 

Excellent.









Thanks Steve!  :)

Nefaro...I never thought of you as being that fluffy.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


OJsDad

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 04, 2014, 02:48:28 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on August 04, 2014, 09:45:42 AM
Woohoo! 

Excellent.





Fluffy was not what came to mind when I saw that picture.  Varmint on the other hand...





Thanks Steve!  :)

Nefaro...I never thought you as being that fluffy.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Kushan

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play