FRIDAY is here people...roll up...roll up...

Started by JudgeDredd, September 05, 2014, 04:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd

I love Deacon Blue



Anyway - this weekend I will mostly be playing
Red Thunder PBEM with Cyrano
Steel Beasts Pro PE on Sunday with the Grogs of War
Elite:Dangerous to make more money - I'm up to 40k I think

And possibly, very possibly, have a wee gander at Matrix:World in Flames - but maybe not. It doesn't strike me as the kind of game you can have a "wee gander" at!
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

undercovergeek

Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 05, 2014, 04:26:45 AM
Elite:Dangerous to make more money - I'm up to 40k I think

wheres your hauler? it carries 16 tonnes

Ill be playing Elite and Sparta in Rome II

JudgeDredd

I want loads of money before I upgrade...I'm not wasting my investment again.

I need to find out where they are...the only ships I've seen for sale were not Haulers.

But I'll be honest - my galactic jumping about has been limited. I've been more of a hermit than you have
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

tgb

Not really sure yet, other than diving back into Pirates

undercovergeek

Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 05, 2014, 04:48:26 AM
I want loads of money before I upgrade...I'm not wasting my investment again.

I need to find out where they are...the only ships I've seen for sale were not Haulers.

But I'll be honest - my galactic jumping about has been limited. I've been more of a hermit than you have

ibootis was the first one i saw with a hauler, a cobra and a viper

Asid

War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Gusington

Rise of Legends, Thief, and perhaps some Ace Patrol WWI, WOFF, and To End All Wars if I feel saucy.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

I love Deacon Blue as well! One of my all time fav bands O0

Tomorrow i will be leaving for 3 weeks, so i may play some Omerta: city of Gansters and Storm over the Pacific tonight...

Starting tomorrow night, it's going to be netbook gaming and i have a few very good candidates:

- Shogun Total War (the original).
- Strategic War in Europe
- Storm over the Pacific
- Broken Sword 3
- Master of Orion 3
- Conquest Frontier Wars
- Port Royale 2
- Waterloo: Napoleon's last battle
- Crusader: no remorse
- Red Faction
- Tzar
- Star Trek: birth of the federation
- Reach for the Stars
- Caesar III
- Highland Warriors

And these are only the games with a shortcut on the desktop of my netbook  ^-^

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Kushan

I'll be drowning my sorrow over the loss of my Packers to a bunch of punks like Seattle with some whiskey and the usual mix of weekend gaming:

Diablo 3 - New patch was released last week. I wasn't originally intending to get sucked back in but started playing after I came down with a cold last weekend and now its got its hooks back into me.

Command - More scenario work and beta testing.

Kerbal Space Program - Finally got my modded game running stable with the 64-bit exe.

Xenonauts

Distant Worlds

I probably won't do any playing but I also plan to transition my Skyrim mods over from NMM to Mod Manager. My first attempt ended up with me pulling my hair out in frustration but after watching some tutorials I have a better idea of how it works. And of course I'll be watching to see how the other NFL teams fare on Sunday.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play


mikeck

I'm feeling a "modern warfare" kick having finished "red effect" and half of "black effect" (books on the Cold War gone hot in 1984). Playing Flashpoint campaigns and Command (the Cold War scenarios)
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Sir Slash

Tonight I'm off with the misses to see my grand nephew play running back on his varsity high school football team.. and he's only a sophomore! Good to see my genes landed somewhere. Later some Rome 2 where I'm busy cleaning-up the Med from all the Cartho-Trash infesting it and maybe DC Warsaw to Paris if I'm feeling strategic. Sunday is Football and wings. :D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MengJiao

Quote from: Sir Slash on September 05, 2014, 09:05:51 AM
Tonight I'm off with the misses to see my grand nephew play running back on his varsity high school football team.. and he's only a sophomore! Good to see my genes landed somewhere. Later some Rome 2 where I'm busy cleaning-up the Med from all the Cartho-Trash infesting it and maybe DC Warsaw to Paris if I'm feeling strategic. Sunday is Football and wings. :D

  Geepers, I'm off on a tangent.  Rome II is as close as anyone seems to be to my current gaming.

  Anyway.  This weekend:  WitpAE PBEM (raids!); BoS; Maybe some Rome II; Boardgame: Shattered Armada (the Spanish Civil War).

Gusington

Hard to believe its time to watch the NY Jets lose again.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd