Pride of Nations: Anyone want to join a PBEM game?

Started by Silent Disapproval Robot, September 02, 2014, 04:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Silent Disapproval Robot

OK, I processed turn one.  As Russia, all I did was pull one unit of cavalry out of the stack in St. Petersberg.  Let me know if that registers on your map and if your orders processed properly.  If everything is good, then we can re-start once everyone who wants to play is ready to go.


undercovergeek

Yeah I moved one unit too.... Will your moves not be hidden from me big fow?

Tuna

Quote from: Asid on September 10, 2014, 11:27:39 AM
Maybe find these useful? Enjoy your game and please produce an aar  O0

The latest patches

1.04 RC2: http://www.ageod-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?104-PON-latest-patch-Dernier-patch-publi%E9
1.04RC2 quickfix: http://www.ageod-forum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29734&d=1407086211

The quickfix is an exe. Just extract and place it in the install directory overwriting the original.
Manual (1.02): http://www.ageod-forum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16575&d=1322465217

Key list:
I have attached a key list...can't remember how i got it  ???

hmm I get 500 errors trying to access AGEOD's site... I tried Matrix, but it doesn't look like they are at 1.04

Tuna


Asid

Quote from: Tuna on September 10, 2014, 07:05:34 PM
hmm I get 500 errors trying to access AGEOD's site... I tried Matrix, but it doesn't look like they are at 1.04

Hi Tuna

Just "left click" the links and the file downloads automatically. I use Mozilla Firefox. I just checked. The links all work.

Regards
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Asid

War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Tuna


undercovergeek

SDR - it works fine, FWIW i only ever need the italy trn files and tuna will only ever need the France ones, the Rus ones will allow us to see whats going on at your end !

but yeah, my troops moved, i see yours did and the little log file is extendable to see what happened in the turn

im good to go for the real thing when you and tuna are

Silent Disapproval Robot

Ok sounds good.  How many turns/day are we shooting for? 

undercovergeek

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on September 11, 2014, 09:44:15 AM
Ok sounds good.  How many turns/day are we shooting for?

i would imagine its the same as all grand strategy games, fairly hefty concentration on the first few turns, especially as were all noobs, but i would imagine the turns will fly once were in it - should be done, ooooooooo 2017?

Tuna


undercovergeek

im London, GMT but im a later to bedder and early riser, and im looking forward to the game very much - when i turn comes in, ill be all over it

Silent Disapproval Robot

I'm in the pacific time zone but I work shifts and have insomnia so my hours available are pretty erratic.  Unfortunately, when I'm working I won't be able to process turns as there's no wifi available for the laptop there. 

Anyway, let's decide on the game rules and get this thing rolling, shall we?

undercovergeek

Tuna, does yours work? - do we want to do a sample first turn with the 3 of us in this time, and see if Tunas happy with the text feed as opposed to the turn watch

Tuna

Yikes the time zones are spread, will be tough to do multiple a day.

Send me a turn file. So we just do our stuff, but don't hit end turn, then save and send to sdr?