Battle Academy 2 is out on 12th September

Started by Boggit, August 12, 2014, 03:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

Dammit...I missed the first one, must get this.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grimnirsson

Installing right now...  8)

QuoteDammit...I missed the first one, must get this.

You can still buy and play BA...no need to miss it  ;)
Homefront Wargame Center - supporting our hobby!

www.homefrontcenter.de

W8taminute

According to Slitherine this game is coming out on Steam today.  If that is true I'll get it there otherwise I'll get it from Slitherine. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Barthheart

Quote from: W8taminute on September 12, 2014, 12:43:52 PM
According to Slitherine this game is coming out on Steam today.  If that is true I'll get it there otherwise I'll get it from Slitherine.

It's the truth!  :)

Bison

Quote from: Gusington on September 12, 2014, 07:12:22 AM
Dammit...I missed the first one, must get this.


The first one isn't out of print or stock.  You can still get it and play as a manly American commander.

Gusington

I am an Eastern Front strumpet. For both WWI and WWII. If I like this new one, I'll work my way backwards Unless it sucks, of.course.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Quote from: Gusington on September 12, 2014, 02:18:15 PM
I am an Eastern Front strumpet. For both WWI and WWII. If I like this new one, I'll work my way backwards Unless it sucks, of.course.

It doesn't suck..... O0

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Steam also has to unlock the game so that one can purchase it on that media.  Why do they say release date such and such and then don't unlock the game until the day is nearly over?  Do they need to release the game when the people in Fiji wake up or something?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Bison

Why not just by from Slitherine and get both the Slitherine download or Steam download option?

Ubercat

Steam had it on a release timer earlier today and now it just says "Coming Soon".
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

W8taminute

DL'ing now.  Steam did this on the release of 'To End All Wars' as well.  But it's unlocked now so go ahead and buy on Steam.   :)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Slick Wilhelm

The BA series is a little too "Wargaming Lite" for my tastes, but I will buy it for my  tablet if they ever release an Android version.