This Country is going to the idiots!

Started by Barthheart, May 11, 2012, 10:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Barthheart


Gusington

I don't really see softcore porn there at all...is it me?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

That's 'cause there is none.... :P

This is better view of the actual memorial.


Barthheart

Better view showing just how impressively huge it is.....


Gusington

^Imposing and melancholy. If I ever get to France I want to see it in person. I'd say your thread title is true.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Centurion40

Quote from: Gusington on May 11, 2012, 11:27:57 AM
I don't really see softcore porn there at all...is it me?

Me either.  And I'd consider myself a bit of an expert.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

Quote from: Gusington on May 11, 2012, 12:35:37 PM
^Imposing and melancholy.

The war was horrible.  Yet it did give Canada status in the minds of the British and helped to give form to the nation.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Gusington

If you don't see porn there, there is none.

Have you been to that memorial?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

I haven't been. I need to get to France and see it as my Great Uncle fought at the battle and lived.
Also need to get to the Juno Beach Memorial site, alnog with a few others....


Centurion40

I've never been to France.  If I ever do go, that is on the list.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Barthheart

Quote from: Centurion40 on May 11, 2012, 12:46:26 PM
Quote from: Gusington on May 11, 2012, 12:35:37 PM
^Imposing and melancholy.

The war was horrible.  Yet it did give Canada status in the minds of the British and helped to give form to the nation.

Yes. Canada was 8 million people at the time. 600,000 Canadians signed up to serve in France (soldiers, nurses etc.) About 65,000 died in the war.

Gusington

I've never been to Europe other than the UK. A Great Uncle of mine died at the Battle of the Bulge, he was ~26. I would like to see where he died, one day, if I can.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

When this story forst broke, I just rolled my eyes and kept driving. I have little faith remaining in those people who's intelligence falls below the median (all 49.9999999% of the population). When things get inexplicably complex for them  they turn their cable TV volume up louder and put more money in the church collection to fight gay marriages and science
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Centurion40

Quote from: Windigo on May 11, 2012, 02:16:31 PM
When this story forst broke, I just rolled my eyes and kept driving. I have little faith remaining in those people who's intelligence falls below the median (all 49.9999999% of the population). When things get inexplicably complex for them  they turn their cable TV volume up louder and put more money in the church collection to fight gay marriages and science

Bitter?
Any time is a good time for pie.

Windigo

Quote from: Centurion40 on May 11, 2012, 02:27:59 PM
Quote from: Windigo on May 11, 2012, 02:16:31 PM
When this story forst broke, I just rolled my eyes and kept driving. I have little faith remaining in those people who's intelligence falls below the median (all 49.9999999% of the population). When things get inexplicably complex for them  they turn their cable TV volume up louder and put more money in the church collection to fight gay marriages and science

Bitter?


quite possibly.....
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.