Hammer of the Scots

Started by DicedT, September 18, 2014, 03:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Toonces

But seriously, I have been thinking of picking this game up.  It looks fantastic.  I just recently finished Tranter's Stewart Trilogy after finishing the Bruce Trilogy, chronicling Scotland's wars with England for independence.  Obviously this game is a perfect match for that reading.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bayonetbrant

it's a great game, but it's a high-operational game.  Aside from some names on the counters - accurate, but only for flavor - there's not a ton of uniqueness or distinction between the different clans.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers