Customer service is dead, long live the snark!

Started by republic, September 24, 2014, 10:59:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mirth

#15
Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2014, 09:42:49 AM
Not to hijack this thread, but I was shipped to the ER from the Hustler Club in NYC because a stripper's stiletto pierced my arm. Not the kind of stabbing I was hoping for or expected!

Don't care what thread it goes in, but this story requires elaboration!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2014, 09:42:49 AMNot to hijack this thread, but I was shipped to the ER from the Hustler Club in NYC because a stripper's stiletto pierced my arm. Not the kind of stabbing I was hoping for or expected!

Just out of curiosity, what kind of stabbing were you expecting?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

LongBlade

Quote from: mirth on September 26, 2014, 09:47:08 AM
Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2014, 09:42:49 AM
Not to hijack this thread, but I was shipped to the ER from the Hustler Club in NYC because a stripper's stiletto pierced my arm. Not the kind of stabbing I was hoping for or expected!

Don't care what thread it goes in, but this story requires elaboration!

Indeed. I remember hearing about a guy who sued a club because a stripper whacked him with her shoe or something.

Gus, did you make headlines?
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 26, 2014, 09:48:30 AM
Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2014, 09:42:49 AMNot to hijack this thread, but I was shipped to the ER from the Hustler Club in NYC because a stripper's stiletto pierced my arm. Not the kind of stabbing I was hoping for or expected!

Just out of curiosity, what kind of stabbing were you expecting?

he wanted to get Thai-ed up.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


BanzaiCat

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 26, 2014, 09:48:30 AM
Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2014, 09:42:49 AMNot to hijack this thread, but I was shipped to the ER from the Hustler Club in NYC because a stripper's stiletto pierced my arm. Not the kind of stabbing I was hoping for or expected!

Just out of curiosity, what kind of stabbing were you expecting?



Couldn't resist...two threads in two minutes. Not bad.

Staggerwing

Sorry to hear about the injury Gus.

I'm assuming it was a stiletto heel, though a real stiletto would probably leave a cleaner wound.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

HA yeah it was a stiletto heel. She was dancing over the chair I was sitting in and pulled some crazy maneuver and landed on my right forearm hard, puncturing it. Blood began to seep everywhere, she panicked and I was ushered out post haste to get an ambulance. She didn't apologize and wasn't even hawt!!

If you'd like to hear about the hot wax treatment and belt discipline I got at my own bachelor party, I can go on...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Will the story get you any Guy Cred next time you report to the Guard?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

Hmm...maybe. I was totally sexually humiliated in front of all my best friends and people I didn't know. It was great!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2014, 08:06:58 PM
Hmm...maybe. I was totally sexually humiliated in front of all my best friends and people I didn't know. It was great!

Maybe save it until you get promoted to E2.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

HA yes. A whole new pay grade for this volunteer :)
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

Welcome back, republic! 

Sorry you had such a crappy CS experience.  My own has been a mixed bag; I've seen the highs and lows. 




Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 26, 2014, 09:48:30 AM
Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2014, 09:42:49 AMNot to hijack this thread, but I was shipped to the ER from the Hustler Club in NYC because a stripper's stiletto pierced my arm. Not the kind of stabbing I was hoping for or expected!

Just out of curiosity, what kind of stabbing were you expecting?
I was wondering this myself.  ???  :P 




Quote from: Gusington on September 27, 2014, 02:20:53 PM
^I did!
F*** yeah!  Congrats, man.  O0 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces