Next Total War Game - Possible Clue?

Started by Grim.Reaper, September 25, 2014, 06:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

I live in the woods now, remember? Get your hands off my more than acceptable moist loins.

In the meantime, how is your Armenian campaign going?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Fine, if you insist your loins are moistening, then I guess you have a vagina. Who am I to argue?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

I make it my business not to argue with Marine lawyers, even when they're wrong.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on September 25, 2014, 02:47:31 PM
I make it my business not to argue with Marine lawyers, even when they're wrong.

You're a smart man...with a vagina.  ;D
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on September 25, 2014, 02:23:12 PM
I live in the woods now, remember? Get your hands off my more than acceptable moist loins.

In the meantime, how is your Armenian campaign going?

I have crushed a civil war - easy by comparison.

I have also crushed most all of my hostile neighbors. Unfortunately I'm surrounded by allies, cutting off my expansion to pretty much anywhere.

So now I'm trying to figure out which ally needs to be clobbered first.

All in all, it seems pretty anti-climactic. The first 100(?) turns were a bear, though.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

panzerde

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 25, 2014, 02:56:23 PM
Quote from: Gusington on September 25, 2014, 02:47:31 PM
I make it my business not to argue with Marine lawyers, even when they're wrong.

You're a smart man...with a vagina.  ;D

Queue the "Old Greg" jokes...
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Nefaro

Quote from: FlickJax on September 25, 2014, 11:11:35 AM
I want to hear more on the warhammer game tbh.

Same.

I'd rather it be closer to TW than anything.  Hopefully CA isn't doing some 3rd Person nonsense like they tried before.  ::)

Sir Slash

At my age, if my loins are moist it's usually because my depends have leaked. However if CA is able to pull-off a Barbarian Invasion second coming, then I will piss myself. And joyfully so. Some videos at the Total War Center preview the new game and promise loin-moistening new features including siege battles where defenders can set up barricades in the streets to defend locations and some barbarian factions can spread fire across cities as they advance, the ability to, "Devastate" regions to prevent anything useful being captured by invaders and the return of the Family Tree with the ability to assign family members as governors of regions under your control. But I think I've been to this dance before. CA announces a new game with fantastic new features, everybody gets excited, loins get moistened, and a year later when it comes out the features aren't there or have been watered down or will be after patch number whatever. That's why I'm going to watch and wait and keep my loins dry for now. Though I may drool some. :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

LongBlade

Quote from: Nefaro on September 25, 2014, 09:15:12 PM
Quote from: FlickJax on September 25, 2014, 11:11:35 AM
I want to hear more on the warhammer game tbh.

Same.

I'd rather it be closer to TW than anything.  Hopefully CA isn't doing some 3rd Person nonsense like they tried before.  ::)

GW's strength really isn't in great game design.

Fortunately, for past PC games they've been bright enough to outsource game design. For the most part they've succeeded with that formula.

Too bad they don't do the same with their minis games.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

jejo68

Quote from: LongBlade on September 25, 2014, 10:26:37 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on September 25, 2014, 09:15:12 PM
Quote from: FlickJax on September 25, 2014, 11:11:35 AM
I want to hear more on the warhammer game tbh.

Same.

I'd rather it be closer to TW than anything.  Hopefully CA isn't doing some 3rd Person nonsense like they tried before.  ::)
There is a game based on mordheim coming out, but other then that your absolutely right.
So many of their mini games could be made into awsome games
GW's strength really isn't in great game design.

Fortunately, for past PC games they've been bright enough to outsource game design. For the most part they've succeeded with that formula.

Too bad they don't do the same with their minis games.

Gusington

So LB the Armenia campaign calms down after some time, that is good to see.Armenia will definitely be my next foray into Rome 2. I just can't resist their unit roster and exotic mix of cultures.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2014, 07:34:47 AM
So LB the Armenia campaign calms down after some time, that is good to see.Armenia will definitely be my next foray into Rome 2.

It's hairy from the opening turn. Prepare yourself.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Nefaro

Quote from: LongBlade on September 26, 2014, 12:01:03 PM
Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2014, 07:34:47 AM
So LB the Armenia campaign calms down after some time, that is good to see.Armenia will definitely be my next foray into Rome 2.

It's hairy from the opening turn. Prepare yourself.

Is it as bad as Epirus?

Gusington

I can turtle as Armenia if the odds are not terrible and I can make at least some money to recruit and equip some cataphracts.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd