Main Menu

Fifa 15 for pc?

Started by Grim.Reaper, September 25, 2014, 07:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grim.Reaper

Anybody pick this up and have impressions?  Thinking this might be the year I actually pick it up.  A little more pricey than I prefer, so still might wait for a sale but intrigued by it.

Grim.Reaper

I did end up purchasing FIFA and so far so good....this year's PC version appears to have all the features/graphics of the next gen console versions which is nice.  I am not a huge football fan so I have a lot to learn, but have had a ton of fun already.  I actually think my lack of knowledge of the sport will make it more fun since I won't know any better if there are any bugs and such:)

Need to settle on a team for my career but need to get a lot more practice in before I start.