This Country is going to the idiots!

Started by Barthheart, May 11, 2012, 10:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mirth

Canada has Maple Syrup, La Fin Du Monde and now porno money? What a country!!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Mr. Bigglesworth

"Many people in the focus group mistook the DNA strand featured on the $100 bill for a sex toy."

[/size]
LOL
[/size]Ok, I think we have something to export. Now what dumbass country will take them?
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

son_of_montfort

Quote from: mirth on May 11, 2012, 03:23:39 PM
Canada has Maple Syrup, La Fin Du Monde and now porno money? What a country!!

Fin du Monde is the finest beer. Mirth, I now know what we drink when first we meet!

I didn't see pornography, but I immediately thought it was the Twin Towers (as did many people on the focus group). Even after seeing the memorial, I still see the Twin Towers on 9/11. So... yeah... I can sort of see the complaint.
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Windigo

Quote from: son_of_montfort on May 12, 2012, 05:23:02 PM
Quote from: mirth on May 11, 2012, 03:23:39 PM
Canada has Maple Syrup, La Fin Du Monde and now porno money? What a country!!

Fin du Monde is the finest beer. Mirth, I now know what we drink when first we meet!

I didn't see pornography, but I immediately thought it was the Twin Towers (as did many people on the focus group). Even after seeing the memorial, I still see the Twin Towers on 9/11. So... yeah... I can sort of see the complaint.

*eye roll* its not always about you....
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

son_of_montfort

Really Windi? Cause that translucent Canadian flag even looks like smoke at first glance. And it doesn't help to have a building similar to the Empire State building under the queen. Poor graphic design.
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

MIGMaster

Quote from: Windigo on May 11, 2012, 02:16:31 PM
When this story forst broke, I just rolled my eyes and kept driving. I have little faith remaining in those people who's intelligence falls below the median (all 49.9999999% of the population). When things get inexplicably complex for them  they turn their cable TV volume up louder and put more money in the church collection to fight gay marriages and science

I'm trying to get a group of people together to go burning churches and lynching the anti-science types, as my mother-in-law is both. Let me know if you'd like your name added to the list Windy  :D

LongBlade

Quote from: MIGMaster on May 13, 2012, 08:49:37 AM
Quote from: Windigo on May 11, 2012, 02:16:31 PM
When this story forst broke, I just rolled my eyes and kept driving. I have little faith remaining in those people who's intelligence falls below the median (all 49.9999999% of the population). When things get inexplicably complex for them  they turn their cable TV volume up louder and put more money in the church collection to fight gay marriages and science

I'm trying to get a group of people together to go burning churches and lynching the anti-science types, as my mother-in-law is both. Let me know if you'd like your name added to the list Windy  :D

Funny, but there's always *someone* who falls on the left side of the bell curve. It's my personal believe that those of us who fall far outside the standard of deviation are there to help those who don't. Thus, I try to be always be patient with Windy, even when he says something like this - because I know that's how he looks to me, and deserves better treatment.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Windigo

Quote from: MIGMaster on May 13, 2012, 08:49:37 AM
Quote from: Windigo on May 11, 2012, 02:16:31 PM
When this story forst broke, I just rolled my eyes and kept driving. I have little faith remaining in those people who's intelligence falls below the median (all 49.9999999% of the population). When things get inexplicably complex for them  they turn their cable TV volume up louder and put more money in the church collection to fight gay marriages and science

I'm trying to get a group of people together to go burning churches and lynching the anti-science types, as my mother-in-law is both. Let me know if you'd like your name added to the list Windy  :D

I am so on that list!

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Windigo

Quote from: LongBlade on May 13, 2012, 10:42:50 AM
Quote from: MIGMaster on May 13, 2012, 08:49:37 AM
Quote from: Windigo on May 11, 2012, 02:16:31 PM
When this story forst broke, I just rolled my eyes and kept driving. I have little faith remaining in those people who's intelligence falls below the median (all 49.9999999% of the population). When things get inexplicably complex for them  they turn their cable TV volume up louder and put more money in the church collection to fight gay marriages and science

I'm trying to get a group of people together to go burning churches and lynching the anti-science types, as my mother-in-law is both. Let me know if you'd like your name added to the list Windy  :D

Funny, but there's always *someone* who falls on the left side of the bell curve. It's my personal believe that those of us who fall far outside the standard of deviation are there to help those who don't. Thus, I try to be always be patient with Windy, even when he says something like this - because I know that's how he looks to me, and deserves better treatment.

I really appreciate your patience and understanding.... but it's like the bumper stays . . .   Those who think they know everything - just really annoy the hell out of us right right hand of the curve types ....

LB your journey will be over when you understand AGW   

;D
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Windigo on May 13, 2012, 12:32:43 PM
Quote from: LongBlade on May 13, 2012, 10:42:50 AM
Quote from: MIGMaster on May 13, 2012, 08:49:37 AM
Quote from: Windigo on May 11, 2012, 02:16:31 PM
When this story forst broke, I just rolled my eyes and kept driving. I have little faith remaining in those people who's intelligence falls below the median (all 49.9999999% of the population). When things get inexplicably complex for them  they turn their cable TV volume up louder and put more money in the church collection to fight gay marriages and science

I'm trying to get a group of people together to go burning churches and lynching the anti-science types, as my mother-in-law is both. Let me know if you'd like your name added to the list Windy  :D

Funny, but there's always *someone* who falls on the left side of the bell curve. It's my personal believe that those of us who fall far outside the standard of deviation are there to help those who don't. Thus, I try to be always be patient with Windy, even when he says something like this - because I know that's how he looks to me, and deserves better treatment.

I really appreciate your patience and understanding.... but it's like the bumper stays . . .   Those who think they know everything - just really annoy the hell out of us right right hand of the curve types ....

LB your journey will be over when you understand AGW   

;D

Whatever makes you feel better.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.