Warlock Multiplayer thread

Started by MetalDog, November 25, 2012, 12:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Barthheart

Yes I apawned in the middle of a lava filed with my poor humans that game. And yes MD took brutal advantage of the fact I could not grow food fast enough to make units.  :tickedoff:

7am CST is 8 am to me so I'll be there fer sure.  :knuppel2:

MetalDog

Excellent!  Another chance to add to your sig line :)  ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

I thought perhaps there was some rhyme or reason to spawning starting cities, but apparently not. I think I mentioned one game where it started me on the very southern edge of the map where there was a 2-hex-wide strip of land about 30 hexes wide, and I was in the middle. Oh, and it was full of snowy mountains too. RESET.

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

You guys on? My computer decided it wanted to pull its weekly crapout session just as I was trying to wake it up, so I only now managed to get it back.

MetalDog

We scrapped it for this morning.  LB went to Rome and you had 'puter problems.  There's always next weekend.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

Do you need 4 for a multiplayer game? Can it be played with less?

MetalDog

It can be, but, I'd like to have four.  LB said he'd join after knocking the cobwebs off his game a little, so, it's looking like you, me, Barttheart and LB.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Shelldrake

I am not quite ready to challenge you guys in MP but loaded the game up for the first time last night and definitely liked what I saw. Started playing a small map at 8pm with a single opponent and next time l looked at the time it was 11pm - definitely has the "just one more turn" charm.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

BanzaiCat

SD, I fully expect to get my butt kicked. But I'll learn much better from that than from playing a cheating AI.

Speaking of...are you grandpas going to want to try again this Sunday morning, or is the nursing home catering a jello breakfast that morning that you don't want to miss? ;)

bob48

I'm gonna do my best to be there, even if you have a full team, and are desperate for someone to make up the numbers.

...and lets face it, you would have to be pretty desperate to need me............
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

Don't sell your self short, bob.  You've got more hours logged at it than I do. 


And need I remind you, B_C, that YOU are older than ME!  So, take THAT you jello slurping, moth ball smelling, dusty old fart!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart

Enough griping, more slaying! Are we playing at 7 am on Sunday or what?!?  :knuppel2:

bob48

#269
Quote from: MetalDog on October 02, 2014, 10:59:10 PM
Don't sell your self short, bob.  You've got more hours logged at it than I do. 


And need I remind you, B_C, that YOU are older than ME!  So, take THAT you jello slurping, moth ball smelling, dusty old fart!!

LOL - more hours does not necessarily mean I'm a better player. And I'm older'n than all of ya, so what does that make me?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!