Live Streamed Steel Beasts session tonight

Started by Asid, September 30, 2014, 01:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asid

Hi

The Dogs of War will be streaming a Live test session of a scenario tonight. The intention is to stream regularly in order to reach a wider audience as well as letting SB members watch the drama unfold live :c:

We might list the link tonight but are not sure about the time...so stay tuned.

Regards

War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Asid

War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Asid

#3
Some things to sort out so no feed tonight. Sorry  :'(
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

PanzersEast


Asid

War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Apocalypse 31


Asid

Quote from: Apocalypse 31 on September 30, 2014, 07:54:58 PM
Which scenario are you testing?

It is a "home grown" scenario. The difficulty is not with the scenario.

What do you folks think about streaming Steel Beasts?
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

PanzersEast

Quote from: Asid on September 30, 2014, 08:04:30 PM
Quote from: Apocalypse 31 on September 30, 2014, 07:54:58 PM
Which scenario are you testing?

It is a "home grown" scenario. The difficulty is not with the scenario.

What do you folks think about streaming Steel Beasts?

We can do a test one, not sure how many views we would get.  I need to look at the YouTube site and see how many unique hits we have gotten.

PE